Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tour de France/Preschool





First, take a lengthy journey across the parking lot. Since the journey is difficult, there are signs along the way to guide you:








As you step through the door, you see Sarah's office and a ridiculously cluttered storage room that pretty much has anything you can imagine in it: paint, candy, buried treasure, a dead body....just kidding:)
Now you step into the most beautiful room in all the earth (except the one in your mansion in heaven): Cassie's Room of Wonders, with blocks and dolls and crayons and crafts....a child's dream......
But, alas, don't forget to go out that gray door, and experience the outside pleasures:


I hope you have enjoyed the tour. Please feel free to come and experience these sights for yourself. Please direct all payments to my personal checking account: only 6 small payments of 59.99$ +109.00$ for shipping and handling*

This is Miss Cassie, signing off:)

7 comments:

  1. Cool, Cass. Your blog is the same design as mine was for my English class! I hope to take the tour in person sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I think your students will feel mysteriously inspired as soon as they step in the door :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well aren't you just amazing! Seriously...i would go to that preschool :) Hopefully I can come down sometime!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! i'm so thrilled you are starting a blog...what a fun way to stay in touch.

    thinking of you often...we need to catch up sometime! ;)

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great Casserole! I'm glad you started a blog :-) Hope to see you soon!! TG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cassie--just found your blog this morning!! This is so exciting, I can't wait to see what fun and exciting this you will be up to. Your classroom looks like a ton of fun. Looking forward to more posts. Have a great week. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cass~ I'm sitting here thinking: "She has got to be the best teacher ever! I wish I had been born a few years late in Alabama. Then she could have been my teacher!" :D JK... but really... :D Hope everything is going well sister! Love and prayers!

    ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete