Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Heart Day

So....BEST VALENTINES WEEKEND EVER!!!!!!!!!
Not only did I get lots of this:
 
but also this:
 
....and this:
 
(it's heart-shaped)
....and the best part, a surprise visit from:
How AWESOME is that????
We did lots of fun stuff, which included:
 
The girls playing games while the boys did this:
  
+ watching the olympics (sarah's obsession)
  
Touring the preschool
  
Eating at "Greenbriar" (with .25$ ice cream)
 
....and stuffing into my Taurus!
Not to mention lots of ice cream sandwiches and love:)

5 comments:

  1. The Taurus picture makes me laugh. I'm sure we looked funny driving down the road crammed into that front seat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like alot of fun!! love ya, amber geisel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Casserole- I think the picture of you holding the Yahtzee box upside down may be my fav, just for that reason ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you left Bluffton, You stole a pizza my heart. Could not help with the corny joke after seeing the pizza on the stove. Crazy Courtney and Jokin Jodi

    ReplyDelete