Monday, March 22, 2010

a GLIMPSE of MX

So, the best way to describe a mission trip is visually. Enjoy!

First of all: the PEOPLE!
and the WORK:
and....some random photography:

3 comments:

  1. What a blessing. So, how much do you want people to say when they comment? I mean, do you prefer short and sweet or do you like us to just keep typing and make it look like it was the coolest blog post ever and we just can't say enough about it? I personally enjoyed the picture of the limes. I like limes. They remind me of Mexico. And eating Mexican food. Because it is delicious. And if I'm eating Mexican food in Mexico, I'm probably having a grand ole time.
    So, is this enough? I sure do hope you feel oh so very loved, appreciated, looked up to.......
    Welp, see you in the morning. Gut nacht. (sp?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Magdalena...

    I hope you had a fantastic time. My mom, dad, and sis are there this week with the Bluffton Seniors. Doesn't that bring back memories? I miss you Cassie!

    Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are great. Thanks for Sharing. Makes me want to take a trip to Mexico.

    ReplyDelete