Girl's Camp. It just doesn't get much better. Awesome food, tons of laughter, countless friends, ridiculous amounts of fun, and an opportunity to draw nearer to God. There is worship, a skit night, devotions, one-on-ones, craft/cupcake/hair workshops, games, volleyball, water balloons, etc, etc.
me and all of the Bluffton girls.....I was the only Indiana counselor!
my cabin:
skit night (the sound of music in under 5 minutes):
candlelight singing:
then, I went back to Bluffton to teach a week of Bible school:
While I was home, our family got some bad news: my brother Zach has cancer. We aren't sure how bad yet, but I will try to keep you posted. Pray.
Thanks for sharing your pictures from girls camp. Lauren had a ton of fun. So sorry to hear about your brother. Praying for you all. julie :)
ReplyDeletePraying for a miracle for Zach!
ReplyDeleteJan
Casserole- thanks for the sweet GC pics :-) I'm impressed (as ever) with you! Teaching VBS takes lots of preparation, and to do it right after GC is pretty amazing!!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear your sad news. I'll definitely be keeping your family in my prayers!!