Here's an awesome action shot of my chopping wood. The family owns a few plots of land that they plant stuff and work with outside of the city...up into the mountains:
On on plot of their land, we found a buried car! It WAS a honda Civic!
We crawled inside of it! It was really dirty! Fun!
These are some shrines you can buy to put your idols in. Something we dont see in America:
Here is a veiw of Hachioji. You can see how close the houses are together!
We made chocolate chip cookies with chocolate I brought from America: they were very excited because American chocolate is better than Japanese chocolate:
Here are some instruments from Japan/China:
And AT LAST, my sushi! The green stuff wrapped around the rice is seaweed and to the left is barely cooked shrimp and raw tuna: I ate it all......and im still alive!
Eating the sushi:
God be with you!
Um, don't know if I could handle the sushi. Was it fishy? There isn't any snow there? Is it warmer than here?
ReplyDeletelooks like you're having a blast! cute pictures!
ReplyDelete