Friday, January 27, 2012

Haiti 2012

Seven days. Thousands of miles away. 15 people. 
ONE AWESOME EXPERIENCE


THE HOSPITAL:
This was a sheet on one of the ER beds!






The cardiologist I got to work with: he is AWESOME!
THE BEAUTY:



The Cancer Redemption Project
The Carribean

THE PEOPLE:
























THE TRAVELING:
Leaving Miami/America
Bringing along medical supplies
FUN TIMES in the airport/airportS
This lady used a blow dryer to melt the crayons together
In Haiti!.....where the bags ride on top
The small plane we rode on to get to the big plane to get to the other big plane
Leaving Haiti ;(






Wow. Wow. 

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME post, Cassie! Wow, what a life-changing experience! I love how you "shine" in any situation you are in - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass-
    thanks for sharing your pics!!! I was so blessed to be able to spend that time down there with you!!! :)
    love, Mriss

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool, cass-so fun to see all these pics, and now i can kind of picture more of nat's daily life too!

    I couldn't help but notice all the beautiful smiles on the faces of those Haitians ( :

    ReplyDelete