Friday, June 1, 2012

last day on cardiac tele - hello ICU!

Yesterday was my last day working on the cardiac 5th floor at Lutheran. It was pretty bittersweet! I will miss everyone and "heart" stuff, but I am excited to grow and learn.....













to offset the depressing goodbyes, I can always count on roommate fun to cheer me up! :)
Camping in at the state park!



2 comments:

  1. I don't really know how I found your blog but just wanted you to know...I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cassie!
    I enjoyed all your pictures and commentary on the Haiti post. You probably don't know me, but I'm staying at HL for 7 months doing accounting... and I worked with your dad all this week! We had a blast reconciling the checkbook!! :D lol. Come back to Haiti again sometime so I can meet you! :)
    Heather Steiner

    ReplyDelete