Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Grand Canyon Adventure

I spent the night in the Grand Canyon.......and lived:)
watching the sunrise
the only time you will probably EVER see my hair straight 
me and lisa after we got our tent up
our water source for the night and next morning

If you've never seen the canyon, put it on your bucket-list because pictures will NEVER do it justice ;)


2 comments:

  1. looks fun! you look like Jen with your hair straight. I was cracking up at your 1st pic...because are you wearing earbuds while hiking with friends? how very hipster of you ( :

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Cass! We went to the Grand Canyon a few years ago, but only made it about 1/8th of the way down. :) Looks like you had a blast! I've always been a fan of your curly locks, but the straight thing you had going on is pretty great too. :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete