a taste of my life
You two are cute together! Can't wait to hear the official "story". Congrats to both of you!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awwww you're so cute together!! In a non cheesy, non mushy way of course. But really- you look good together:)Oh and sorry about the deleted comment. I wanted to edit it but deleted it instead.
so happy for you both!!! love ya!
So excited for you guys & I agree with Sarah, can't wait to hear the official "story." You should probably blog about it!
You two are cute together! Can't wait to hear the official "story". Congrats to both of you!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAwwww you're so cute together!! In a non cheesy, non mushy way of course. But really- you look good together:)
ReplyDeleteOh and sorry about the deleted comment. I wanted to edit it but deleted it instead.
so happy for you both!!! love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys & I agree with Sarah, can't wait to hear the official "story." You should probably blog about it!
ReplyDelete