a taste of my life
these pictures are amazing!! I'm glad you posted them since we missed your big weekend :) SO CUTE!!!
great greenhouse location : ) your wedding was one of our favorites that we've been to. some laughs, and lots of Jesus. and candy : ) Mandy
thanks for sharing these-- they are wonderful, as are you both:)Jan S
Adorable! These pictures are so great!
Beautiful pics - I felt so privileged to make the journey and actually be there on such a special day!! :)
these pictures are amazing!! I'm glad you posted them since we missed your big weekend :) SO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeletegreat greenhouse location : ) your wedding was one of our favorites that we've been to. some laughs, and lots of Jesus. and candy : ) Mandy
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing these-- they are wonderful, as are you both:)
ReplyDeleteJan S
Adorable! These pictures are so great!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pics - I felt so privileged to make the journey and actually be there on such a special day!! :)
ReplyDelete