Monday, December 7, 2009

Who-hoooo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! :) We went bowling for her birthday: it was awesomely fun!



 
We also went to a winter/christmas parade....IT WAS FRIGID but fun too!

 
(Danny stayed with me all week in AL: it was sweet!)
 
Then, I went home to Indiana to make some crazy candy with the Pfister fam...which.....of course, was fun:)

 
 
(Grandma was very intent on dipping those cherries in chocolate)
....and to top things off, when I headed back to AL, God gave me a little gift:

SNOW!!!!!!! (which just doesn't happen in AL)
God is just so good.

3 comments:

  1. Very happy for you Miss Creacasseroletivity! I love you BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing. You only have one comment so far. Hmm... that's too bad. I belive I have five on my latest post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I'll leave a comment to help out with the competition.

    ReplyDelete