Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkey Time


Wow! What a great Thanksgiving. If you ever want to be more thankful for what you have, walk away from it for awhile: then, you'll realize how thankful you really should be for all things (Ephesians 5:20). I had/have an entirely new appreciation for family, friends, and life in general since I moved. It's been awesome. Here are some pictures of me reunited with them:)


Asher is SOOOO cute
 
Danny missed me.....but I guess not that much!

BANG! (the game we are playing.....at which I lost miserably)
 
Elly is a genius.
 
(Me and Daniello took quite the road trip! He is staying with me in Athens for a week. We made a pitstop at Wendy's, of course:)

6 comments:

  1. I haven't heard a peep from your room in a long time. Are you two alive in there?
    The first time I tried to type peep, I got my vowels mixed up and accidentally typed poop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures cass! You and Dan have a blast this week!! We love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great picture of you and your gma! that's definately a keeper! It was really good to talk to you this weekend and I hope you and dan have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! It was so nice talking to you on Sunday!! Love ya,
    Amber G

    ReplyDelete