Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Last Post from Japan

Alas, once again I must say good-bye to people and places I have come to love :( What great things I learned/saw/ate in Japan!
Shioda Church

Last view of Tokyo

Last Traditional Japanese meal

Last "mamma" shrimp with shrimp "babies" (eggs) included.......yes i ate it.....but didnt necessarily like it!

Last Dessert (pounded rice balls with sweet beans)

Mickey San (I taught her English class 3x)

Hidaka San (with whom I also taught English.....if they come to class, they are encouraged to come to church twice a month)

The Suziwikawa family - pray much for the them

My "good-bye" party :(


Hannah made me this chocolate bar thingy

Goodbye Japan! I wont forget you, and I especially wont forget all the wonderful people who dwell inside your borders!

2 comments:

  1. sorry you have to leave! What an experience you will always carry with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I thought you were staying until the middle of March. Oh well. Welcome back to the good ole US of A:)

    ReplyDelete