I decided to make an entire evening of Japanese culture and cuisine for my entire family! It was.....interesting;)
![]() |
| This is me making unegidi....that's seaweed in my hand |
![]() |
| Frying up the yakisoba....note: my shirt;) |
![]() |
| sitting on the floor to eat of course! |
![]() |
| Tate Zachary: the newest member of the Bertsch Fam....we're up to 22 now...whew |
![]() |
| a chopstick competition: who can move the most cheerios in 30 seconds? |













this looks so fun...we love the pic of Mike using chopsticks...we should meet for supper sometime at Asakusa!
ReplyDeleteI am proud of you Cassie. Would you call and talk to Whitney and I sometime. It looks like she will now be traveling to Japan by herself in less than three weeks and will be needing to make the bus trip from Narita to wherever the Itos live by herself, so I am sure that it will make her feel a lot more comfortable if she could talk to you, knowing that you have done it! Better yet, come to Leo and see us PLEASE!
ReplyDelete