My grandma took a trip to Gulf Shores, and Athens is right on the way! She made a special stop just for me. They took me out to Logan's, and I showed them the preschool/church/apartment. They also answered all of my life's questions because they are so experienced and wise. Okay, just kidding:) We did have some good talk/laugh time though.
Then, it was super bowl time!!! Oh wait.....no one in AL cares about NFL football, but EVERYONE is OBSESSED with college ball, and what do you know: Alabama won the national championship! Although I don't really have a passion for football, I rooted for AL since I'm living here:) Did I mention there were wings? That made it all worth it. Heehee.
I was about the only one without a red shirt on (and Mark who is an Auburn fan:)
I made the fruit plate (with Jessica's help:) *sidenote: pineapples are EXTREMELY difficult to cut
Watchin' the game
Oh yes, and there was other very exciting news: Jessica and Bamber learned/tried to play chess. It was quite humorous....and interesting (especially when I put a mento into my coke-try it sometime:)
Cass the fruit tray looks so yummy! I had to cut up a pineapple for Christmas and it was my first on... i was a little nervous but i went to youtube and this friendly guy taught me how!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJJ-iQkbRNE
ReplyDeleteLOL he really did help! The best part is in the end when he takes a bite :) See you soon :)
That kinda looks like Sarah and Kirwin Edelman's house.....I thought their church and their elder made them get rid of their tv?!?
ReplyDelete