Over Christmas break, I headed back to IN. In two weeks, I made a million plans with a million friends and family. As I was driving back to AL, I realized something: perhaps the closest I'll ever come to understanding God's love comes when I feel love from and toward others. He must have made it that way for a reason: to unite us. As this new chapter begins, may we remember Who we breathe for: CHRIST ALONE. Happy New Year!
Okay, prepare yourself for TONS of pictures because I'm a bum and did absolutely NO blogging while I was in IN, so now I have an overload of pics......kind of like when you put off doing laundry and then you have to do like 20 loads in the same day....or when you put off Christmas shopping and then you have to do it all in one day....or...well, you get the picture (pun intended):
Me and Dan's yearly tradition (my frosting job was better)
I had to build a snowman to show my kids in AL because they had never seen one!
All of my lovely nieces (apparently Moriah was hungry)
Me and Jessica
Oh Darce, your hat it "sick"....ps: i love u:)
My nephews
Moriah Grace + my bad hair day/too lazy to tidy it up = this picture
Ashy boy sportin' miniscule specs (translation for you old people: Asher wearing tiny glasses)
Awesome friends
and more awesome friends
....and MORE awesome friends
...you guessed it: more awesome friends (plus rock climbing)
Awesome friend Jenna
Awesome friend Amber (with baby Noah included!)
Awesome/aggressively violent friend Tianna
Awesome friend Lisa
Awesome friend Natalie (taken shortly after she decked me in the face during a scuttle in the snow)
Awesome family (Asher looks like a dwarf)
More Awesome family (they met me coming home from FL as I was driving to AL!)
More Awesome friends
Just plain Awesome
Not to be vague or cliche or redundant, but God is AWESOME:)
You are pretty AWESOME yourself Cassie! I'm so happy that God has blessed me with your friendship. You truly deserve all of these blessings and more!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics Cass! Hope you have an awesome start to the new year! Love ya! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing--looks like you did have a great break. julie :)
ReplyDeleteWell its mommys taboggin (hat).
ReplyDeleteYay i can finally comment now!! awesome pictures..especially the one of me and jess playing chess! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteBamber