So, I finally figured out how to remove the comment restrictions, so ANYONE can comment now! Just click on the "0 comments", write your comment, select "anonymous", and just sign your name by typing it at the end of your comment. Let's test it! If you read this, leave a comment! Let's see how many I can get:)
Looks like it was great to have Grandma and her friends stop in for a visit. You guys are always having a lot of fun. Hope you have a great week. julie :)
ReplyDeleteI read this so hence the comment I am leaving ;) Miss you all!!
ReplyDeleteHope
sooooooooooooo i read this :-] hope everything's going good - love keepin' up on your blog!
ReplyDeletexoxxo jarrin
wow you have skills
ReplyDeletefrom me
Much afraid if I left the zoo the eleventh hour. Furthermore who we are instead - good monsters.
ReplyDeleteGood work Cassie. Hope this works. Your blogs usually require a response of some kind.
ReplyDeleteBrenda B.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteCasserole!! Luv the blog and luv u! Hope to see you sometime- Girls camp maybe??
ReplyDeleteOkay so you either have some friends with cheesy websites or your getting spammed. I'm hoping it's the first. :)
ReplyDeleteNow I shall add my own link...
http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_details.tpc?prodId=26431&words=pineapple
It will help you with your pineapple woes.
Post Test
ReplyDeleteFrom : Sonya
Hi :)
ReplyDeleteI just read the post so I guessed I should try to comment.
ReplyDeleteHolly B
Hey Cassie...keep up the great work in Alabama:)They are very blessed by you:)
ReplyDeleteJan
What the world? 14 comments already???? You stink.
ReplyDeleteHey Cass. I'm leaving a comment!
ReplyDeleteDanielo
Not much of a blog commenter because I usually use Google Reader. But I came to comment just for your test!
ReplyDelete:) yo
ReplyDelete