...Okay, okay so I'm not an Olympic ice-skater, but I do like hockey:) While skating, we only sustained a few minor injuries and the typical major embarrassment of colliding with other skaters, wiping out, and getting into a heated discussion with a teenage boy about how dangerous it was to link arms on the ice.
Jessica was a machine on the ice. One time, as she blew by me, (i'm a really slow skater), she stuck her arm out and took me out! The nerve! (okay....that was an exaggeration:).....okay, it was actually a flat out farce!
Then, there was Anna and Bamber, who were quite skilled at the sacred art of "smiling while wiping out"...heehee.....just kidding:).....but they did wipe out....and they do smile a lot!
Then, there was Sarah. Now, some people say that I am the weird one in the apartment, but she is the one who has grandiose dreams of being an Olympic gymnast, and apparently, figure-skater:
We were all quite famished after that, so we ate some tasty morsels at CeCe's Pizza place....which was strangely occupied by 50 million boyscouts everywhere! - you can see them all watching the Alabama game on TV in the background - (apparently there is a "pizza" merit badge I didn't know about:)
It was a great time, despite the strange chinese man who randomly yelled, "Halloween is over!" at us.....at which I replied, "Merry Christmas!"
Looks like it was a ton of fun. Glad to know you are out there spreading Christmas cheer. Thanks for sharing. julie :)
ReplyDeleteSo what... I got that bage thingy what ever you call it.
ReplyDelete