Friday, October 2, 2009

Fantastic Fun Foondaloo

...well, i've been reading A LOT of Dr. Seuss, so I figured I could make up a word (Foondaloo) that started with the "LETTER OF THE WEEK"--don don doooooonnnnnn (to be said in a dramatic, adventurous tone). Each week at the preschool, we start a new letter. Can you guess what "LETTER OF THE WEEK" was this week? First to guess will recieve Fourty-Four Farthings Full of Fabulous Fruit For Free!






I always do a craft with the kids. I get most of my ideas from a mix of teacher's books, google, and my brain.
*Side note: I am not allowed to post pictures of my kids on the internet for legal reasons, so if you want to see what they look like, come visit!

5 comments:

  1. Ahh! I love it! I think the letter must be "w" because all the pictures have to do with water... fire put out with water, flamingo in water, flower and frog need water to live, and of course, fish swim in water. How perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. F F F..... Because each picture starts with f.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kusine--does foondaloo mean frolicking around the ipfw soccer fields throwing snowballs and rollerblading through mcdonalds for ice cream? --Because that's what it means in my heart :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work Cass! so creative :D

    ReplyDelete