Friday, October 30, 2009

J and my orange shoes:)


Aren't my orange shoes AWESOME!!!!! Yes, I actually wear them (because I'm brave...not because I'm geeky)

Dr. Seuss Rocks

The letter J baby: (we're moving through the alphabet at a frightful speed!)

(this jelly inside this jellyfish is REAL!)

...this blog post is lame, so I'm going to spruce it up!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. no no no...NOT lame! Cass in the ump-teen years I've known you there has never been a lame moment. FOR SHO.

    PS...I bet you rock those orange shoes!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I don't know how I missed your poll but holy cow would I pick Dippin Dots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude...those shoes are rockin'!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cass your blogs are anything but lame! lol
    :-] have a good homecoming weekend! tell all my friends from IL i said hello! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUVVV the shoes :-) I'm sure you make them look great!

    ReplyDelete