Sunday, October 4, 2009

YEEEE-HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

This was quite the southern experience. Since I missed out on the Bluffton Street fair food, I loaded up on all the greasy stuff and some great fiddle/mandolin/harmonica/bass/geetar playin'!!!!! They call it: "THE FIDDLER'S CONVENTION".
Welcome one and all to a hilarious, hickish ho-down:)
Tasty, Tasty Tater Twirls
Sarah Jo mow-chowing (she kind of looks like Cindy Lou-Who, don't ya'll think?)
Here's a sign you won't see in the North:)
This was the coolest part of the convention:people from all over the South would just step right up to a stranger they didn't know and start playing. Before you can say, "yee-ha", they've got a whole band playing a song, but not one person knows the other. It was AWESOME!!!! I was going to post a video, but It was too big to attach:( BUMMER! All well, just imagine some men in overalls with ridiculously long beards playing their instruments in a circle:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my lands of mercy...this looks like a hootin' good time!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete