NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE
Dear mom, don't freak out. Sarah caught it...in the church. You can see that this black widow even has the red hour glass on its petute.
After Sarah revived me from death, we:
**RANDOM SIDE NOTE**
Also, my friends from IN visited.....what a RIDICULOUS blessing!
This post gave me a bad case of the heebie jeebies!
ReplyDelete:)
Great post!! You take the greatest pictures. julie :)
ReplyDeleteThat is really scary. I am doing an assignment for class and throught I would check out your blog. We have to post to 5 peoples blogs. It is quite interesting, since I have never done this before. I kind of forgot about the killer spiders down there. That is soo scary. I would've ran the other direction and got the biggest thing I could find to smash it.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you survived! I would have freeeeeeaked out with that spider. Thanks to you I now know what a black widow looks like :0)
ReplyDelete