Friday, October 23, 2009

Lovin' the outside from the inside

Clifty falls state park: who knew Indiana had waterfalls? It's the yearly tradition to camp in a pop-up trailer. This year we had a baby too:) When I say "had a baby" I mean there was a baby with us.....not that I actually "birthed a baby".......sigh.....anyways....


Ashlyn is really cute:)

 
It was really, really, really cold, but I bundled up nice and warm and geeky:)


The turning leaves and rushing falls were awesome!


 
Danny won me that orange ball thing from the pizza hut game! No one ever wins those!


And.....as is appropriate for Halloween season, we were attacked by hideous monsters emerging from the woods to suck our brains out!!!!!! (okay, okay....it was just an ugly possum) My camera only got it's eyes: creepy!

It was oh so sad to pack up and go......but.......
 

It was great to be back with:

AND

...ps: my hat is so hideous!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Cass, sounds like an awesome week you had! And I don't know what you mean about the hat...I mean orange and purple are SO IN right now...or not.... (giggle)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! Love all the great pictures. The video of the waterfall was a little scary!! Thanks for sharing. julie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "hideous"...how did I know you would somehow use that word in a blog post? ( :

    ReplyDelete