This one's for you Hope:) See that gadget to the left???? Please, please respond to the poll. I had an interesting discussion with my Bible study, and I'm just wondering what ya'll think about it. Did you wash your sheets all of the time when you were growin' up?
Also, here's the "LETTER OF THE WEEK" from this past week! That third one is a goat.....just use your imagination:) (that's what I always do) We also made ghosts from suckers and kleenex.......but somehow mine disappeared. I guess ghosts can disappear, right? Okay, fine. I ate him!!!!!! MMHMMM!!!!!
....okay that last one doesn't start with a G, she starts with a D (Darci), but I had to throw it in there for a laugh!!!!! Love you Darce!!
Hooray for the sheet post :) :)
ReplyDeleteWow I cant believe so many people wash their sheets every other week! It looks like I need to get on the ball! (I wash mine about once a month--hopefully that doesn't gross anyone out!! LOL!)
ReplyDeleteGirl starts g.
ReplyDeleteLove you too.
ReplyDelete